We’re all familiar with the movie My big
fat Greek wedding right? Well that’s the life I lived and still do as I grow
up. We are close as a pack of sheep, passionate, and love to talk...we talk to
everyone about everything. But communication is just a small part of talking,
it’s listening also and understanding and interpreting what the other person
may be saying. Literature includes all of these aspects plus the reading and
writing portion. I use to love reading growing up, use to read Nancy Drew and
the Hardy Boys collections and writing in diaries when I was a young teenager,
little did I know all those hobbies I had contributed to my literature
abilities. This blog is about my journey through literature and leaning about
language arts and how I can apply my knowledge and the knowledge I will learn
to my future students.
So stay with me and keep reading…I’ll try
to make it fun and interactive but also express my thoughts and connections to
the different strands of language.
So let’s start…”Give me a word any word and
I’ll tell you how the root word is Greek!”
via GIPHY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL9whwwTK6I
Just kidding on the Greek connection…hope
you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment